- One presenter can submit only one abstract.
- Abstract and full paper must be prepared using ANSCSE25 templates. They will be rejected or returned for format correction before further processing if they do not comply with ANSCSE25 templates.
- Abstract and full paper must be submitted online only.
- Abstract can be submitted either for oral or poster presentation. Please note that abstract submitted for oral presentation may be accepted as poster presentation, depending on the available time slot.
- All presenters must register and pay the registration fee by May 15, 2022, otherwise their abstracts may automatically be withdrawn from the program.
- Only ONE full paper can be submitted from ONE accepted abstract.
- Accepted abstracts will be available on ANSCSE25 website for download prior to the meeting.
- Accepted full papers will be published as ANSCSE25 proceedings in electronic format.
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- Abstract must be prepared using ANSCSE25 abstract template.
- Abstract must be written in English and must not exceed 250 words.
- Abstract must include upto 5 keywords and may include one photograph (table, diagram is not allowed), but it must not exceed one A4 page.
- Name your abstract file as Lastname_Initial_Abstract.doc
All authors whose abstracts have been accepted for ANSCSE25 can decide to publish their full paper in ONLY ONE of these choices.
- ANSCSE25 e-proceeding book (It will be published via http://www.anscse25.com from June 8, 2022))
- Asia-Pacific Journal of Science and Technology (APST) (indexed by Scopus, Q3) (This will take time and your full article will be published in the special issue of APST in 2023.)
- Full manuscript must be prepared using “ANSCSE25 proceeding template” only.
- The proceeding template will be sent along with the acceptance letter of your abstract.
- Full manuscript must be submitted through the ANSCSE25 website for a peer review before May 15, 2022.
- Accepted manuscripts will be published as ANSCSE25 proceeding in electronic format (ANSCSE25 e-Proceeding)
- A registrant can submit only ONE manuscript for publication.
- A registrant submitting a manuscript for publication in the conference e-Proceedings will NOT be able to submit a manuscript to Asia-Pacific Journal of Science and Technology (APST).
- The submitted manuscript must align with the scope, following the journal guidelines for submission.
- Full papers must be submitted on the Journal website after receiving pre-screening letter of recommendation from the ANSCSE25 academic committee.